Saturday, May 14

Final Blog

(I drew this)
Guys, I have really enjoyed spending the last two years with you. This won't be strictly a goodbye blog, since I know I'll see all of you again, in some way or another. Instead, I'd hope to communicate how grateful I am that I was able to be a part of this amazing high school experience with you for my junior and senior year. As you know, I moved here junior year and I have to say I wasn't happy about it at all. I missed my old school, all my old friends, and was very worried about adjusting to Chagrin. However, I realized on our last day that I've learned to truly love living in Chagrin. First off, the teachers are amazing. I'll miss them so much. All the teachers I've had this year have been incredible influences on my education, and I am so thankful. Teachers like Ms. Serensky have the ability to bring a group of seemingly unalike students together. AP English has been a great way to create friendship, ones that I sincerely hope will last through college. I'm really going to miss you guys next year, and I wish you all the best of luck at college!

No comments:

Post a Comment